The 2019 Abstract Submission is now open. Submit your science through September 30, 2019
View the submission guidelines, categories and much more to prepare your submission.
The JCR 2019 scientific committee suggests all participants to submit an abstract or case study related to the following topics:
(* topics are not limited to those mentioned below*)
- Vulnerable Plaque
- Acute Coronary Syndromes (STEMI, NSTE-ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty
- Adjunctive Procedures (thrombectomy/artherectomy/special balloon/distal protection)
- Chronic Total Occlusion
- High-Risk Intervention (diabetes/heart failure/renal failure, etc)
- Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffolds
- Stents (bare-metal/drug-eluting/stent graft)
- Local Drug Delivery (Drug-eluting balloon/non-Stent Based device)
- Cardiac Surgery
- Complications of Interventional Procedures
- Cardiogenic Shock and Hemodynamic Support Devices
- Endovascular Disease (aorta/carotid/neurovascular/renal/peripheral/venous)
- Invasive Imaging (IVUS/OCT/angioscopy/spectroscopy, etc)
- Invasive Physiology (FFR/iFR/CFR/IMR, etc)
- Non-Invasive Imaging (CTA/MRI/ echocardiography/SPECT, etc)
- Non-Invasive Physiology (CT-FFR/WSS/, etc)
- Congenital Heart Disease (ASD/PDA/PFO/VSD, etc)
- Left Atrial Appendage Closure
- Valvular Heart Disease (aortic/mitral, etc)
- Structural Heart Disease, Other
- Vascular Access
- Basic Science, Animal Models and Preclinical Studies
- Cell Therapy (angiogenesis/myogenesis. etc)
- Genomics/Proteomics and Gene Therapy
- Innovative Devices and Futuristic Therapies
- Cost – Effectiveness
- Lipid Disorders and Management
- Women's Health Issues
- Other (Unclassified)
How to submit your abstracts for JCR 2019
To submit your abstract, you MUST have JCR website login account.
Submitting abstract without website account may cause loss of information.
To create an account, click here
- Step 1. Click Abstract Submission
- Step 2. Download Abstract Template here
- Step 3. Upload and email your Abstract and CV to JCRnBusan@gmail.com
- Abstracts should be submitted via email to JCRnBusan@gmail.com
- Authors may edit and modify submitted abstracts up until September 30, 2019, the submission deadline
- All abstracts will be assessed by the scientific program committee and assigned to the appropriate session for oral or poster presentations.
- All presenting authors of accepted abstracts should attend the symposium and register via online by the pre-registration date.
- The author submitting the abstract is the Corresponding Author. The corresponding author's contact details must be clearly given (phone, fax, email, address).
- Submitting the abstract implies the following agreement of authors :
- Publishing abstract in the JCR 2019 abstract book
- Presenting author's attendance in the JCR 2019
- The abstract structure is as follows :
- Title, Author's name and affiliation, Objectives, Methods, Result, and Conclusion
- The maximum character count for the body of the abstract is 2,000. The character count does include spaces.
- If you have any trouble submitting your abstract or case study via our online submission system, please refer to the abstract template below. Download the template and forward a
copy to our JCR secretariat via email at JCRnBusan@gmail.com
Review and Registration Instructions
- The submitted abstracts will be reviewed by judges assigned by the scientific program committee.
- The final selection of abstracts for presentation may be reassigned by the organizing committee.